Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Helping out our neighbors

We have all scene the pictures, listened to stories or witnessed the devastation that Hurricane Sandy caused. My family was lucky enough to not have anything major happen, just a tree that fell in our yard and one that fell in my mothers yard. There are many people who were not so lucky.

You may be wondering how you can help all the victims from Hurricane Sandy. Well the Art is You retreat group I am involved in has this fabulous way of helping. Here is all you need to do:
  1. Visit this link:
 http://www.art-is-you.com/mysitecaddy/site3/artis...hurricanesandyreliefprogram.htm

2. Click on the Donate now button. Doesn't matter what or how much, you just need to make a donation.


3. Come back here and post that you have donated.  I don't need to know what or how much.  In your post be sure to put your email address so I can be in touch with you.
At the end of the month I will randomly pick three names to win a special hand made prize.
 

 

3 comments: